SQ-7 is the new 33-fader flagship console in the SQ Series, powered by Allen & Heath’s revolutionary 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine. Created to excel in demanding scenarios such as AV, corporate events, live productions and houses of worship, SQ-7 offers pristine high-resolution audio quality and an ultra-low latency of <0.7ms.
The console features 32 exceptional onboard mic preamps, plus 8 stereo FX engines with dedicated stereo return channels and access to the renowned RackExtra FX library. SQ is a natural choice for in-ear monitor setups, providing 12 stereo mixes (configurable as groups or auxes), while Automatic Mic Mixing makes it an excellent choice for conferences, panel talks and more.
- 96kHz FPGA processing
- 48 Input Channels
- DEEP Processing ready
- 33 Faders / 6 Layers
- 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 3 Stereo Matrix
- 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated stereo returns
- 7” capacitive touchscreen
- SLink port for remote audio / expansion
- 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32×32 USB audio interface
- SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- and much more….