Shure was extremely busy at ISE 2017 in Amsterdam last week, unveiling 10 new products, as well as new software and firmware updates. Here is a list of just some of what was introduced to the world.
- Shure Expands Centraverse Microphone Line With Two New Gooseneck
- Shure Enhances Conferencing Range With Flexible Interpretation Console And Name Sign
- Shure Expands Partnership Program With Leading AV Hardware And Software Providers
- Shure Introduces Intellimix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor At ISE 2017
- Shure Launches High Density Mode For Microflex Wireless (firmware update)
- Shure Introduces ULX-D® Boundary And Gooseneck Transmitters At ISE 2017
For a complete review of everything new at ISE 2017, please visit http://www.shure.com/americas/ise-2017.